2014年7月7日星期一

virgin hair review

Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:22 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Body Wave
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.

by NIKIA Bauman
The seller was very helpful with resolving a situation, I will buy from here again :)

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by allison Wells
I love my hair! So far so good, I haven't installed it yet but its beautiful and soft!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Erica CHANDLER
fast shipment!! I love the hair!!. so far so great!! I do a good virgin hair review on youtube

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Katelyn cheatum
Really amazing hair. Will purchase more in the future. Ordered on Friday. Came on Monday. Amaze!!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Sarah childers
The hair is really smooth. This is my second time shopping from this vendor, this has to be the best so far. Shipping was extremely fast. I recommend this vendor.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论