2014年7月8日星期二

16 inch Ash Brown(#8) Straight Brazilian Remy Hair Weave

Material:Brazilian Remy Hair
Length:16 inch
Color:#8 Ash Brown
Weight:100g/set
Texture:Straight
One full head needs 2-3 Packs
The Brazilian Remy Hair is best hair to make hair weave and gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Ellis Joseph
Amazing comes fast cheep and just perfect color great quality!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Gladys Brown
I styled my hair many times with the weft in. My stylist told me the hair was in great quality, people can hardly find the difference between my own hair and the weft.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Priscila Bortolon
I have used this cheap hair weave  for almost 2 months, still in great quality. Now I just don't worry about it at all. It seems it becomes my own hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Emma Pybus
the shipping is really fast, saves me lots of time.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Claire Mcmanus
It's much cheaper than other ones. I can get thicker hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Mariah Mona
looks perfect. since I wear it, 2 weeks past, the hair still very nature and soft.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论