2014年7月10日星期四

18 inch Ash Blonde(#24) Micro Loop Hair Extensions

Material:Indian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#24 Ash Blonde
Texture:Straight
Weight:0.5g/strands
Quantity:100strands/Pack(2-3pack for one full head)
The Remy Hair is best hair to gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
6. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Ben Fathy
I like your company as you are very helpful and very prompt in answering any questions i may have.Thanks for your friendly service and helpful advice.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by tina Blagg
The density is perfect and the hair is beautiful and easy to manage. The hair also blends perfectly for a realistic part. I was really happy with this purchase.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by misty desnoyers
The micro ring loop hair extensions  is very thick and the loop hair are very long and strong. There was a little more of shedding and tangling than I prefer. But, the hairstyle is really beautiful, I love it.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Clara jackson
The color was great. I like the look,I absolutely love this product!It's so easy to wear! Thank you for renewing my confidence!!!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lechaune Price
GREAT colour and silky soft. These are the main reasons why I keep coming back for more.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Karen Blagrove
It was a good thing that I made the switch and started buying hair from your online shop.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论