2014年7月10日星期四

18 inch Dark Brown(#2) Micro Loop Hair Extensions

Material:Indian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#2 Dark Brown
Texture:Straight
Weight:0.5g/strands
Quantity:100strands/Pack(2-3pack for one full head)
The Remy Hair is best hair to gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
7. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by amesia Irlbeck
I love this hair loop hair, this is my 2nd time ordering it. i do recommend other to get it. the shipping was pretty fast. I'm looking forward to buying more hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by melisa burton
Thank you for the item was excellent,the style is nice, the hair is soft, this seller has great products and delivery for this item was very fast.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by lauren Gazzano
I am so happy and satisfied with my loop hair extensions ! The loop hair are in great condition, the lengths are all correct, the supplier was great to work with!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Austin Stanley
Thank you for your wonderful product, it worked a miracle on my hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Myra DiLauro
For this purchase experience, I feel very good. More people I will introduce to cone to this store to have a try.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by amber Gunter
The Bundle hair purchase is awesome, and the seller is great to work with. I was referred to this seller, and I could not be happier.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论