2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch Bleach Blonde (#613)Indian Remy Tape Hair Extensions 20P

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:#613 Bleach Blonde
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by jeffreys
Everyone says they are very thin I would recommend then only for people who have very thin hair as myself. They are also stringy. Overall I love these l wear them everyday, but these are great Quality so buy them:)

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Tomlin Tamisha
The hair extensions were supposed to be here at the end of January but arrived in less then two weeks. I was excited for them to come so quickly. I've had them for a day and I love them so far. Only thing is, they are really thin. But my hair is also pretty thick. So once I get my hair thinned out, they should look amazing. Im really excited about these and so glad they came so early.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by NicePerson Yazzie
I really like these, they look very natural, and are the EXACT color of my hair which is very nice. They aren't too heavy and very well made. Very Happy!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by kikirova yafa kikirova
I bought two packs of tape hair extensions and blended the hair with my hair and you can't tell that the hair is even there. I love this hair. beautiful , soft and easy to use. Very professional, clean

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by xioang Tony
the hair is great

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by vincent
I love these extensions!These extensions are gorgeous! I really was impressed with the extensions. I got lucky and picked the perfect color for my hair. I totally wanna buy more now!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论