2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch Burg Tape Hair Extensions 20PCS

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:Burg
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Foster Marquise
The length of the hair is what I want. I order the hair extensions to lengthen my hair. With the help of the hair extensions, I can own the admiring long lacks.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Azimi Bianca
I was so exciting when I see the hair extensions in the package. How incredible they are. They look natural and great. I will take them to salon to ask my stylist to do hairstyling to me. Can’t wait to see how they look on me.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by miller chad
the length is just what i want. i wear them with the help of a friend works in a salon, he said this extensions is so cheaper with high qulity. He even wanna buy one to her girfriend. lolo... nice shopping experience, so good!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by rivera miriam
excellent tape in hair extensions, I am delighted

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Mackoy Emily
I love the hair and I recommend this hair to everyone, because you can take it out when you want to. I bought two packs of hair and blended the hair with my hair and you can't tell that the hair is even there. I love this hair. beautiful , soft and easy to use.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by roehrig lindsey
I bought these extensions about a few weeks ago, and I have been wearing them ever since! They are truly an amazing product and they are very simple to wear! The price isn't so bad, it's worth it. Overall, I am a satisfied customer and I am happy with my purchase!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论