2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch White Blonde (#60)Indian Remy Tape Hair Extensions 20PCS

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:#60 White Blonde
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Patrick Bre'Jon
If your hair isn't "fine/silky", I would suggest purchasing two packages. My hair is very fine, so one package is "just right." Also, the color is a true "medium brown", but it is closer to the picture on the right The quality is good and much cheaper than what you would pay at a beauty supply store for the same quality product.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Heredia Mary Esther
I was always dreamed of have longer silky hair. Your Silky Straight Indian Remy Human Hair Extensions make my dream come true. The color goes well with my natural hair and I like them very much.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by MacDonald Miles
I have attached these tape in hair extensions to my hair. They match well and look natural. Thank you for offering me such great thing.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Alston India
I love the hair and I recommend this hair to everyone, because you can take it out when you want to. I can't tell you how beautiful These are really good starter extensions.A must buy.There made very good.Shipped pretty fast got them in about 6 days.great clips to they don't hurt your head.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by ramirez darlyn
I have short hair, and in fact, I have never had long hair before. I don't know whether it will fit me. I tried to leave long hair, but just have no patience. So extensions really save me. And the price is really affordable! Other sites' prices are almost around 150$, too much for me to have a first try.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by nguyen martha
This are the first hair extensions I've bought and I don't regret it.I am very satisfied with the extensions and I have recommended them to my friends before. Two of them ended up buying these extensions.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论