2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch Blue Indian Remy Tape Hair Extensions 20PCS

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:Blue
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Ray Savannah
This is the best hair I ever received. excellent!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Dela rosa Brianna
I just received my hair,i love it. Came in the color i wanted. The hair is actually thicker than i thought but i'll have to order one more for my hair. Hair doesn't fall out. im very satisfied with my product.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Blount Geri
I expected the quality to be average due to the cost but to my surprise the extensions were an excellent quality.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by saldana vanessa
3 days shipping, very fast best extensions i ever bought, price is affordable, very soft

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by gomez lina
So i just got tape in extensions  like yesterday, and i tried them on they look really great on me.. Im so happy with my purchase , Thanks so much (: . It also came earlier than i thought it would ! Great Extensions .. i'll buy more soon :D thank's again!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Charice
The best extensions I have ever purchased for the price! I have been using hair extensions for years now, these are great. Definately worth the money!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论