2014年7月8日星期二

16 inch Bleach Blonde(#613) Straight Brazilian Remy Hair Weave

Material:Brazilian Remy Hair
Length:16 inch
Color:#613 Bleached Blonde
Weight:100g/set
Texture:Straight
One full head needs 2-3 Packs
The Brazilian Remy Hair is best hair to make hair weave and gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.


by April Dorsey
Great transaction, fast shipping, and what I really want hair weave.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Betty White
Exactly as I ordered. cheap hair weaves  and no shedding at all. I love them so much.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Daisy Ham
Great item, many thanks. I have to say this is what I dream for and exactly match my own hair! Perfect seller.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by susan Darling
I bought this hair for my mother without knowing how it will look and I can honestly say she will not shut up about it. I'm just glad she loves the hair , the length, and the color.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Nathalia Johnson
Beautiful hair!!! Matched my natural hair perfectly!! My stylist was impressed with the quality of hair considering the reasonable price!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论