2014年7月7日星期一

24 inch human hair

Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:24 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Coarse Yaki Straight
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.

by Hugh cantu
Love it!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by vanessa hillock
shipping was fast as expected because i already purchased from this buyer n will always purchase from them , reason y i gave a 3 is because the wefts look really small ...not sure if it'll be better once washed and installed... will give another feedback once hair is washed and installed

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by josie joli
The hair is very pretty it hasn't been installed yet but I'm sure it will be nice. Shipping was fast but the delivery service had a hard time finding my address so it took well over a wk before I received it.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by lariza Tomlinson
This hair is beautiful I love it, Just what I was looking for the shedding is very minimal.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Tina Strickland
Very fast shipping. I haven't installed hair yet, but the coarse yaki is beautiful and the 24 inch human hair  is very soft !!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Tammy Lewis
this is my second time ordering from this vendor and I am yet again very pleased. the hair came within 3days I left the seller a note explaining my birthday was only days away and I wasn't sure if I would get the hair by then, but some how they made sure I got it. I ordered the hair on a Tuesday and received it that Friday, I would have to say that was the fastest shipping ever!!! the hair came just as described, as always no smell the exact lengths I've never had any problems out of the hair. it has the most beautiful its soft it flows so pretty this hair is just everything. I will be purchasing my hair from this vendor over and over again!!! I tell the vendor to keep doing what you are doing because I'm in love!!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论