2014年7月10日星期四

18 inch Golden Brown(#12) Micro Loop Hair Extensions

Material:Indian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#12 Golden Brown
Texture:Straight
Weight:0.5g/strands
Quantity:100strands/Pack(2-3pack for one full head)
The Remy Hair is best hair to gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
6. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Kevin Hudson
Exceeded my expectations. Firstly I just thought that using the money to buy the hair extension, the quality may be not so good, but this one just break my thought. Love this nice one!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by LAVONNIA Fernandez
Brilliant. Very relistic and can barely feel them once their in. Easy to wash but don't get dirty very easily and good for styling and they've lasted over a year.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Sonya rosenberg
The micro loop ring hair extensions matched my color perfectly, and I'm so pleased with the quality of the hair.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Isabel Duckett
I love the fact that they are easy to put in and take out. I put them in my hair to make my hair look fuller. I wish I ordered longer hair to make my hair look longer.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by brasia Burgos
And unlike most extensions they are not layered at the bottom and still thick at the ends (which is good for me) I only got one package but if you have thick hair get another package.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Kathryn Ann
It took only 3, yes 3, days to get here with regular shipping. I opened them and everything was there.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论