2014年7月8日星期二

16 inch White Blonde(#60) Straight Brazilian Remy Hair Weave

Material:Brazilian Remy Hair
Length:16 inch
Color:#60 White Blonde
Weight:100g/set
Texture:Straight
One full head needs 2-3 Packs
The Indian Remy Hair is best hair to make hair weave and gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Leslie Vanetta
It's soft , does not shed . Dye process tomorrow . Hopefully the texture is still the same .

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by kimani Kelsey
The cheapweave hair is really good. it is very manageable. soft i love it .

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lisa Mahoney
The shipping was fast I received it within 4 days. I have to say they are the best hair weave I have bought. They are really virgin hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Dcruz Wright
The hair was fabulous. It is super soft & silky. I really like my hair. It is so bouncy.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Tierra Connell
The quality is good and texture great I would recommend it hair to my friends and anyone to buy this brand of hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论