2014年7月10日星期四

18 inch Strawberry Blonde(#27) Micro Loop Hair Extensions

Material:Indian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#27 Strawberry Blonde
Texture:Straight
Weight:0.5g/strands
Quantity:100strands/Pack(2-3pack for one full head)
The Remy Hair is best hair to gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
6. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Brandi Stenzel
I didn't regret purchasing this hair. So cost-efficient to get this one. Cute style and high quality, just worth my cost money.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Preshette whitman
It really looks like real hair. I adore this hair, it is natural and beautiful. The colors are amazing. I love it so much.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Maddee Whitfield
It's a timesaver and looks so nice! easy to put on and looks very natural.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Juliet Hope
The colour matched perfectly and when I had them in it was hard to tell I was wearing them! will buy again and next time go for the longest set!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Joseph coalter
The micro ring extensions is really nice looking and looks real, it's not too shiny or too heavy. I wear this whenever I don 't have time to wash my hair, or if I want to give my hair a rest from all the heat appliances. I 'm very happy with this purchase.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Kaitlyn Robison
The hair arrived quickly and in amazing condition. After the installation there has been very little shedding if any. Now I have a hairstyle like beyonce. Thank you very much.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论