2014年7月10日星期四

18 inch Ash Brown(#8) Micro Loop Hair Extensions

Material:Indian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#8 Ash Brown
Texture:Straight
Weight:0.5g/strands
Quantity:100strands/Pack(2-3pack for one full head)
The Remy Hair is best hair to gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
6. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by melissa dunn
Never tried getting my hair online and the first time I ordered one from your site I was pleasantly surprised how fast and easy it is. I am very happy with the results,

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by nicole jost
I am very happy with this product so far..they look natural and the color blends in very well with my hair color. They look so real.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by keli waller
I can't say enough good things about these extensions! If you take care of your hair they can last a long time!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Gabriella gordon
This is was not only nice , clean and soft but it stayed that way for a long time . I'm very satisfied . Thank you.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by lexus Brown
This are the first micro loop extensions I've bought and I don't regret it. They're so easy to put in and do not move all day long. They're absolutely perfect!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by alathia miller
These go in like a breeze and you would NEVER suspect the hair isn't yours!!! What a great way to have the long hair you love.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论