2014年7月7日星期一

20 inch human hair

Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:20 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Coarse Yaki Straight
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.

by Dwight reeder
This was my first time ordering hair from vendor whom I always ordered through a friend. Ordered in a Monday. Received item on Friday. The service was efficient and the transaction went smooth. The hair looks quality. Overall I am happy with my order. Would definitely use this vendor again

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Jessica Wilson
I was impressed with the fast shipping.Hair looks great, once i go to the salon and get it done i hope it will remain in great condition. I recommend this hair. It did not have any smell to it and it is soft.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Casaul vila
Was really good service, the hair came on time and the Brazilian coarse yaki straight wave is top quality.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by shelby Casaul
Ordered my hair Friday and it was here Tuesday at 11:30am. I am pleased with the shipping and the hair. My only complaint is that there could be more hair in the bundles nonetheless it is still good hair. My third time ordering from them I love them

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Siti Connot
Sheds some but beautiful hair. Have dyed the ends twice still great hair! Tends to be dry at ends and frizzy though. I just apply oil and call it a day! :)

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Rose-Marie Rogers
This 20 inch human hair  has been purchased many times and is a customer favorite. only had one bad experience. this time was great. accidentally enterd the wrong address but they were able to correct the address when i contacted them. Shipping was very fast.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论