2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch Red Indian Remy Tape Hair Extensions 20PCS

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:Red
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Parrales Hilda
I LOVE MY NEW HAIR VERY MUCH. These hair extensions what I longing for. They are quite natural and go well with my own hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Tiltion Melanie
This was my first time ordering hair online so naturally I was a little skeptical about it. But when I received the hair it was just what I was looking for when I installed it was was beautiful!!!! No shedding and it can really well. will definitely buy again!!!!!!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by garcia bernadette
My friend recommended your site to me. I can’t believe the hair can be that soft and smooth. Actually, I was a little worried about quality before since it is my first time shopping virgin hair online. Now, I am very happy to know your site and your products.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Redmond Christel
I tried this extension, it blended great with my hair and I got so many compliments. It is a great way to change your look and it is very easy to put on.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Urquhart Cristina
I was very pleased with tape hair extensions for the price. I haven't tried curling them yet but straightening them they look great and make my hair look much fuller and longer

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by shawnee
I ordered two set of these and got them pretty quickly. One they look a lot thinner than the picture shows but it is okay. Based on the soft hair and the reasonable price, I was absolutely satisfied with this purchase.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

1 条评论:

  1. Straight tape in hair extensionsYou searched for: fashionbee66! Discover the unique items that fashionbee66 creates. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global marketplace of creative goods. By supporting fashionbee66, you’re supporting a small business, and, in turn, Etsy!

    回复删除