2014年7月8日星期二

16 inch Dark Brown(#2) Straight Brazilian Remy Hair Weave

Material:Brazilian Remy Hair
Length:16 inch
Color:#2 Dark brown
Weight:100g/set
Texture:Straight
One full head needs 2-3 Packs
The Brazilian Remy Hair is best hair to make hair weave and gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Renda Grigsby
I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it and it blends very well with my natural hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Reisman Harris
These weave are super cute!I love them and I just ordered a second pair for my sister!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Mishail Harmony
they arrived about 10 days- it is a little slowly, but the quality is really good. Service is outstanding.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Jessica Weston
They blend with my hair so perfectly that no one can tell they they aren't my own! I highly recommend these to people with this hair, like my own.Well worth the money!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Rita moxey
Very easy to best hair weave for sew in. it look real and color match was perfect.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Kristyn Mejias
The quality for the price is a pleasant surprise.I could not be more pleased with this item.It's a wonderful product, thank you so much.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论