2014年7月10日星期四

18 inch Medium Brown(#4) Micro Loop Hair Extensions

Material:Indian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#4 Medium Brown
Texture:Straight
Weight:0.5g/strands
Quantity:100strands/Pack(2-3pack for one full head)
The Remy Hair is best hair to gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
8. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Sarah Pennywell
sooo pleased with my purchase, the best loop hair i have ever had. i have got complimented on my hair so much since i have had them, and very happy and recommend for anybody wanting to buy extensions, thank you very much.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by nia Calcino
I′m really satisfied with this site! I got my hair extensions this morning, the quality is good and i feel comfortable to wear.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Sarah Salcido
i am very pleased with micro hair extensions. .. them are very good.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Annamika Priess
I LOVE it. these extensions looked fabulous. I’ve used other products, but these are more realistic looking/feeling & better quality. Well worth the money.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by lori Calcino
GREAT HAIR!!! I love it. Hair feels amazing. very soft and no shedding. Exactly what I wanted. Only problem was shipping took long- 8 days to be exact.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Anne Briggs
This is my first order from you.The hair looks good. You sent it to me very fast. Thank you! Look forward to doing long lasting business with you.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论