2014年7月7日星期一

22 inch human hair

Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:22 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Coarse Yaki Straight
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.

by georgia schrank
love hair 3rd time placing order for hair matches our hair type

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by chrystal Twaites
The hair looks and feels good... I like it

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by amanda bousea
The shipping was so fast it took three days, I have washed and installed the hair and sofar no problems, it has no smell. Thanks

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by jan Callan
Ok, I really don't like trying new companies when it comes to purchasing hair but I for some reason this company stood out. I purchased 3 bundles of coarseYaki hair in 18, 20 and 22 inches. Just to add, the wefts are small and strong. I cut my wefts and have barely any shedding, and no tangling.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by brooke delepierre
22 inch human hair  was shipped out thursday and it came monday which is perfect! This is my second time ordering from Shara and once again I am completely satisfied! She is quick to respond back and she responded to my messages immediately. This is the real deal and I know I will only buy hair from Tony on this site. I 100% reccomend this hair!!!!!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by allison Gutierrez Jr
Great quality hair. bundles use to be thicker. but still a nice amount. fast shipping

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论