2014年7月13日星期日

20 inch Ash Blonde(#24) Stick tip Hair Extensions

Hair Type: Stick/I Tip Hair extensions
Material:100% Human remy hair
Hair Length:20 inch
Color:#24 Ash Blonde
Hair Texture:Straight
Quantity: 100strands/Pack(2 or 3 Packs for a full head )
Weight: 0.5g/strand
High quality, tangle free, silky soft.Can be curled,straightened,washed.

by Precious Breceus
sheds a little but not bad, blends well with my natural hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Anabelle Dalbec
Wonderful shipping and service. Love the Hair !

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Marion Bolden
quality of i tips hair extensions still beautiful as ever. Love Customer service and shipping 100%.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Marion Anthony
I can't believe I found this amazing hair at such an affordable price. I will be a customer for life!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by keyanna Anthony
I got my hair within a week. My hair came exactly when the vendor told me it would and DHL sent me a message to male sure I would be home. The hair is very soft.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论