2014年7月8日星期二

18 inch Natural Black(#1B) Straight Brazilian Remy Hair Weave

Material:Brazilian Remy Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#1B Natural black
Weight:100g/set
Texture:Straight
One full head needs 2-3 Packs
The Brazilian Remy Hair is best hair to make hair weave and gives the most natural appearance.
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Denise Salcido
No worries about it falling out! I'm really impressed and they are defiantly worth it. Unfortunately, I was disappointed by the delivery.But overall still very good.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Catherine bellavia
This is the first time i have ordered from this site and i will be doing again .the hair looks very good, i love them

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Danielle Shorten
I got cheaphair weaving at a few days ago,they suited my hair. I very love them.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by chris HILLIARD
I′m really satisfied with this site! I got my hair weave, the quality is good and i feel comfortable to wear.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by brittany Carter
very well made and comfortable to wear.it is very great! thanks.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论