2014年7月11日星期五

16 inch Ash Blonde(#24) U tip Hair Extensions

Hair Type: U/Nail Tip Hair extensions
Material:100% Human remy hair
Hair Length:16 inch
Color:#24 Ash Blonde
Hair Texture:Straight
Quantity: 100strands/Pack(2 or 3 Packs for a full head )
Weight: 0.4g/strand
High quality, tangle free, silky soft.Can be curled,straightened,washed.

by Imari Pitts
I am so happy to have discovered the site... It has revived in me a love of focusing more on the beauty that I thought I'd lost.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by bethany Cormier
Hair is beautiful!!! Super fast shipping! The lengths are actually a little longer than expected!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Chayse polenzani
I am a very happy customer there products are a great buy for the price & quality.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by alana kornreich
bonded extensions is soft, shiny, & beautiful. It is very manageable.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by bryanna Koum
Great job! My first purchase, very nice item and would recommend 100% and i am totally pleased with the product.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Mallory Koum
I like the choice of hair colours, I have also found the service to be good.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论