2014年7月7日星期一

26 inch human hair

Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:26 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Coarse Yaki Straight
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.

by Morgan JOSEPH
I absolutely love the hair this is like the 4th time ive bought from this vendor and ive always received excellent hair. I ordered the hair and requested that I wanted to hair before valentines day and it came the day before. This hair has always done me justice. The hair smelled good less than minimum shedding and the ends are not thin.I will definitely order again THANKS

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Russell roman
Shipment was fast hair didn't shed even when I Co washed which is GREAT.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Venus ABER
I put 4 stars because my tracking information that i was given was incorrect so i was not able to track my package. The tracking number I received was for a package delivered in Germany and I'm not located there. Up until to today i still haven't received the correct tracking number, however i did receive my package. The hair is very soft and whilst running my fingers through it i have not seen any shedding.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Alexa gardner
I received 26 inch human hair  in a matter of days from the time that I ordered it. I haven't installed it yet but it looks exactly like the picture.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by keegan patino
Excellent customer service speedy shipping and I'm highly satisfied Thank you very much

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论