2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch Purple Tape Hair Extensions 20PCS

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:Purple
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by Bah Ismatou
I think that product was okay just because I used it one time. I would not wear these all the time. I was hoping it would look healthier and fuller.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by de Miguel Adriana
It doesn't look like much, but when you put them in, it truly does give you a lot of length and volume. They are 100% human hair, just as they are advertised as.I absolutely love them, and wear them almost every day.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by waycaster sacelia
I just got my hair and I love the texture. It looks really professional and I am very happy!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Malizio Linda
I had a good experience buying hair tape extensions, because it got right on tiem, I would buy many ohter times in here because I think its a good shop!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Buckley Michael
These hair extensions are absolutely amazing, and far exceeded my expectations. They're soft, natural looking, and blend so well with my hair.The hair is very soft to touch and feels real.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Mack Linda
The shipping was very quick. The item is brand new.I have straight hair so this extension is perfect. I love this hair extension! It is so easy to use and looks natural.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论