2014年7月2日星期三

brazilian remy hair for sale

Material:Brazilian Virgin Hair
Length:28 inch
Color:Natural black
Texture:Kinky Curly
Weight:300g/3Pcs(3-4 Pieces for one full head)

Virgin Hair is the best hair to make hair weave and give most natural appearance.
1. Last longer without tangle or Shedding.
2. Keep healthy and strong after washing.
3. Able to be colored, curled and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends well with your real hair.

by lauryn taufner
this hair is absolutely amazing the curl pattern is prettier when wet and conditionned. would definitly recommand jt

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Emily Peterson
I have just received my hair and I am happy with the quality of the hair. I love the curls patterns as I ve ordered two differents type of curl and texture of the hair. I haven't installed it yet that's why I gave it a 4. So far so good. Shipping has been done via UPS which is for me one of the fastest shipping company. I think the seller shipped it out after only 24/48 hours which was good as I ve placed my order on a weekend.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by misleny haynes
Excellent. Thank you Laura for the fast delivery.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Joey Fate
Extremely fast shipping. brazilian remy hair for sale described very accurately. Hair is very soft. Cannot wait to install!!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by erien attig
About my tenth time ordering! I LOVE this vendor. Quality purchase every time.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论