2014年7月14日星期一

24 inch Pink Indian Remy Tape Hair Extensions 20PCS

Material:100% Human Remy hair
Length:24inch
Color:Pink
One pack:20pcs(2-3packs for one full head)
Weight:70g/Pack
Texture:Straight
Our Remy Hair is best type of Hair available and give natural appearance.
It has the following advantage:
1. Last longer time without tangling.
2. Stay healthy and strong even after long time.
3. Able to be colored, curl and straighten.
4. Able to use normal hair products to deal with.
5. Look more natural and blends better in with your real hair.

by cato jayquan
I have heard so much about the product and I heard it is amazing i am currently purchasing the 20 in just to have a fuller look to my hair. I can't wait to use the hair i have been wanting to try something new for awhile and this is perfect and reasonable and i LOVE the prices.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by austin kathleen
They're pretty long so I had to cut them about 3 inches . Now I'm about to order a second set so I can make a nice 4 pieces set of thick extensions . The hair is in good conditions I think it is worth buying them but if you want thick long and beautiful hair I would say to buy 2 sets .

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Atoe Desma
they are pretty thin but you get your bang for your buck. i mean they have not tangled and i mostly use these for when i put my hair up. i cut mines but i work at a barber shop so i wouldn't recommend doing them yourself but the only con for me would be the fact that they are a little lighter than my hair but i was able to blend them in!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Valenzuela Cheryl D
My first time going for extensions and not too pricey for how good they sound, better than i expected when i read the other reviews. Mine was perfect and am able to use again and again. added volume and blended in so well. its beautiful

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lewter Jahnae
I love the taped hair extensions and if you use extensions the way that I do, you should love it also. I love wearing the extensions when I am going out on the town, and it looks great.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by thomas phoenix
Extremely satisfied with the fast delivery of hair extensions .It is easy to put on and ready to wear...

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论