2014年6月20日星期五

Human hair clip in extensions

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:24 inch
Color:#27 Strawberry Blonde
Weight:120g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×2pc,2"×2pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by mclean zoe
I had a lot of questions and the seller were very nice and answered all my questions and helped me get to the right color. I like my order.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by schmidt cierra
I got this hair cause I wanted to try human hair clip in extensions and yes I love the hair

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]
by paige
My friend bought these and used them. You can't even tell the difference :)

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Mary Becher
Very soft manageable and very easy to take care of. Customer service is the best they always go above and beyond and I love it, will be ordering another one very soon !

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论