2014年6月25日星期三

28 inch Bleach Blonde(#613) Clip in Hair Extensions 140g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:28 inch
Color:#613 Bleach Blonde
Weight:140g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by Tobin Laura
they are so great. I always order hair extensions online,but I just choose CC HAIR EXTENSIONS
Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Dawson Renee
I will definitely purchase this one again, it's not strange at all.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Miller Rebecca
They are so easy to get in and they stayed well in my hair and the color matches my hair very well.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by LEON esthefany
I am so THRILLED with my new hair extensions, and can’t say enough good things about them! Thanks a lot.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Dale heholt
This hair is VERY BEAUTIFUL!it is soft and if wefts are sealed correctly there will be Very Very minimal shedding. I am waiting to install this hair for school buti cannot wait. I will leave my final review once install but for now I give it a 10.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论