2014年6月25日星期三

28 inch Medium Brown(#4) Clip in Hair Extensions 140g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:28 inch
Color:#4 Medium Brown
Weight:140g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by Shiley Spenser
Hair quality is impressive, I am very satisfied with this product!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Feijen Brenda
Its so silky and long. They are easy to use and I gets so many compliments.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by sakai velarie
I love these, where to get hair extensions? cc hair extensions

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Anese warfield
I loved the hair and hope to do more buisness with you and thanks for the hair clip, i thought it was a diamond ring!!! haha. i hope to get a discount next time.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lebohang Monama
Thank you for sendng me my order, very much appreciate this and hope to do business again. thank you for your kindness, god bless you. You've made me very happy and i can't wait to get my hair and rock it. i'm very excited, all smiles thanks again :)

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论