2014年6月25日星期三

28 inch Strawberry Blonde(#27) Clip in Hair Extensions 140g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:28 inch
Color:#27 Strawberry Blonde
Weight:140g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by braun marisa
The quality is good. At first, the great price made me worried that they may have poor quality, but I am wrong. I was excited.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lewis Katherine
I was so happy to find that that they were exactly as described, they matched perfectly with my hair.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Lacroix Stacy
I am satisfied with hair extensions prices. I will order over and over again !

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by McDonald Margaret
Great extensions to use. I'm very happy with this product.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by bays umolsia
I recommend these extensions especially for the price! It's naturally beautiful.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Ratlief Jeff
Shipped fast. Color matches great!

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论