2014年6月23日星期一

15 inch Red Clip in Hair Extensions 70g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:15 inch
Color:Red
Weight:70g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×2pc,2"×2pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by weber chelsae
My hair is very thin, and I can't get a beautiful hair style with my own hair at all. I am very depressed, and even thought about cut them all. My friend told me about hair extensions, and I first tried the weft kind (I have no idea about the extensions,and I think the first buy is a totally failure.), and I'm very disappointed, as I don't know how to use them as a greener. So my sister bought me the clip-in one again. At first I didn't want to try them, I was afraind I can't use them as before. But I find it's very easy to use the clip-in hair extensions. I'm so glad, I will try some more.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Carol Villarouel
The hair was true to length. I like the texture and quality. what type of hair extensions are the best? CC HAIR EXTENSIONS.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论