2014年6月18日星期三

Cheap remy hair extensions

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#8 Ash Brown
Weight:120g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×2pc,2"×2pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by Kippenbrock
these look absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!! I am going to buy some more:)

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Audra Kippenbrock
These cheap remy hair extensions exceeded expectations. I've used extensions before and these are by far the best. These extensions look so real and they stay in really tight; I have no worries about them falling out throughout the day. And the color matches my hair perfectly. And it is an excellent product for the price

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by rosie
Excellent service,the hair looks exactly as described and seems to be of good quality. I have not use the hair and yet. I am very pleased with my purchase, and will purchase from this seller again.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论