2014年6月18日星期三

Cheap real hair extensions

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:18 inch
Color:#24 Ash Blonde
Weight:120g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×2pc,2"×2pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by Anthis Jacob
The price is low and they arrived on time. Cheap real hair extensions .The color is a little light than mine, but it fits my hair well.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by Velasco Rosalia
Based on the price I was very skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised! They worked well.I will buy the hair weave too .

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Grausgruber Jessica
I was so excited to receive them.My first time wearing extensions, really easy to handle and maintain

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Naik Saureen
For the price it's a great buy. Thank you,

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论