2014年6月26日星期四

26 inch Medium Brown(#4) Clip in Hair Extensions 160g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:26 inch
Color:#4 Medium Brown
Weight:160g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.


by quagliano danielle
In a world, I really like them.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Morrill Saydee
The color is so nature, I curled them and the hair is still well. Amazingly.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by bodkins payton
My hair is a little thin, I thought I should buy more grams ones, so I tried this one, and found it's also OK,

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Litty Katrina
Perfect Product, Love How Silky they are, Smooth and just how real they look.Good hair extension stores

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Stone Amanda
My friend recommended this shop for me, she saied the quality is great and the price is reasonable. I was satisfied with my purchase.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]


没有评论:

发表评论