2014年6月26日星期四

26 inch Jet Black(#1) Clip in Hair Extensions 160g

Material:100% Remy Human Hair
Length:26 inch
Color:#1 Jet black
Weight:160g/set
Texture:Straight
One Set Contains:8"×1pc,6"×2pc,4"×3pc,2"×4pc
Clip in hair extensions are latest addition to the hair market, with easy fitting and
no damage they are currently the best solution to transform your hair in a matter of
minutes while achieving wonderful long flowing natural hair. Choose from variety
of lengths and colours that will give you instant long hair coverage for a full head of
beautiful, shiny hair.

by Heard Crystal
I watched the videos about the extensions on YouTube, and they all say the extensions here are nothing but great!! So I decide to have a try. And the product is really great, love them.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by brown kattrina
The extension is good with the cheap price. And it was shipped on time.

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars [4 of 5 Stars]

by LaBarbera Courtney
This product is awesome for people with thin very little hair like me, this is definitely a great deal.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by karim lulu
I am African American and this remy human hair extensions blended well with my hair. High quality, great price.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Quagliano Danielle
They can be clipped on easily and look very nice. I'm very happy with this product.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

by Seabra Mariana
The hair is amazing, good quality and feels very well. I'm glad I can find such a good seller here

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars [5 of 5 Stars]

没有评论:

发表评论